Tender chunks of chicken and crunchy vegetables pare nicely with a tangy, bright tasting dressing. This dish is great for lunch or for a dinner main course.
- 3 halves of Chicken breasts, skinless & boneless
- 1 teaspoon Fuller’s Tarragon Herb
- salt and pepper
- 2 stalks celery-diced
- 2-3 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini –cut into cubes or chunks
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 3 tablespoon Fuller’s Tarragon Vinegar
- Crisp green lettuce
- Carrot sticks
Rub the tarragon onto the chicken breasts and salt and pepper them on both sides. Cook the breasts by steaming them over medium low heat or pan fry them in a little olive oil for about 10-15 minutes or until fully cooked. Test with instant read thermometer (chicken should be at 150′).
Cool the breasts slightly, then cut into 1 inch pieces. Combine in a small bowl mayonnaise, mustard and tarragon vinegar. Combine in a larger bowl the chicken, celery, onions, and zucchini. Add the dressing to the chicken and mix. Chill or serve at room temperature on a bed of lettuce. Arrange carrots around the outside edges of the mound of chicken salad.