This easy potato side dish is an old time favorite for picnics, casual dinners and luncheons. Although red potatoes are used in this recipe you can use your favorite spud or a combination of different potatoes.
- 6-7 medium size red potatoes
Put potatoes into a large pot, cover with water and cook until tender but firm. Drain, allow to cool. Peel off the skins and cut into into 8-10 slices about 1 1/2 inches thick. Put potatoes into a large mixing bowl.
Add and blend:
- ¼ cup Fuller’s Garlic Pepper Bay Vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Fullers Dill Blend
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ to ¾ cup mayonnaise
- Black pepper to taste
Taste to adjust seasonings and salt. Serve at room temperature or chilled.