This egg recipe is a fantastic combination with the herbs, tomatoes, greens and eggs. It can also be served as a light supper dish as well as for breakfast and brunch.
For one serving:
- 1 plum tomato, sliced or 10 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup chopped swiss chard or spinach leaves
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 poached eggs or soft boiled?
- 1 tsp Fuller’s Dill Blend
- 1 tsp dried minced garlic or one small clove garlic-minced
- 1 English muffin sliced and toasted
Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add garlic and cook about 2 minutes. Add chopped greens and sauté for about 4 minutes then add tomatoes. Sprinkle the tomatoes with the dill blend and continue to cook about 2 minutes more. Cook the eggs as desired. Toast and butter the English muffin, arrange the tomato and greens mixture on top of each muffin and set an egg on top of each muffin. Salt and pepper as desired.