- 2 cups cooked chicken – cut into chunks
- 1 large shallot or ½ small onion chopped
- 8 large mushroom sliced
- 1 small zucchini sliced ½ thick
- ½ cup chopped Pablano or Anaheim chili
- 1 teaspoon Fuller’s Paravangna Herb Blend
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 8 ounces of soft goat cheese, cut into 1 ½ inch chunks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Corn tortillas
- Chopped avocado
- Chopped tomatoes
- Shredded lettuce
Heat the oil in a large skillet; add the shallots and sauté until slightly browned. Stir in the herb blend. Add the remaining vegetables; stir and cooking for about 4 minutes or until the veggies are cooked but still firm. Add the chopped chicken and season. Cook until the chicken is thoroughly heated.
Warm the tortillas. Spoon veggie mixture on to tortilla and top with several chunks of goat cheese and desired garnishes.
Serves 4 – two tortillas per person.